As a Wildcat, you will do more, learn more and achieve more than you ever thought possible. Our mission is to provide an exceptional education and unbeatable opportunities to students in Arizona and beyond. From in-person support on our main campus to fully online programs that fit your schedule, we make the transition to Wildcat life seamless. That means no matter where you live or what your goals are, earning your degree from one of the world’s top universities is within reach.
As a transfer student at the University of Arizona’s main campus in Tucson, Arizona, you will be challenged to go beyond all expectations and raise bigger, better questions. Quality academics, a beautiful campus, legendary school spirit and world-renowned faculty – it’s all here, just waiting for you.
One of the biggest benefits of taking classes on our main campus is the opportunity to get involved within our thriving community. We have more than 600 student clubs and organizations, so there is no shortage of ways you can form new friendships, pursue your passions and make a difference. Transfer to our main campus and you’ll soon call it your home away from home.
DEGREE PROGRAMS AT MAIN CAMPUS
We offer more than 100 undergraduate programs to choose from. You can also expand your education through additional opportunities like dual degrees, double majors, minors and by participating in 100% Engagement, our signature student experience that empowers you to build essential life skills outside of the classroom.
Explore all of our degree offerings with UA Degree Search
We want to reward you for your hard work, and you may qualify for one of the following UA Academic Tuition awards. These awards are merit-based scholarships for transfer students coming to the University of Arizona, each with their own eligibility requirements and deadlines.
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship Award
- Transfer Tuition Scholarship
- UA Bridge
- All-Arizona Academic Team Tuition Award
The UA Bridge program is a partnership between several Arizona community colleges and the University of Arizona that provides a clear path for you to pursue your bachelor’s degree as a U of A transfer student.UA Bridge provides:
- Guaranteed admissions into most UA undergraduate degree programs
- Dedicated UA transfer staff for pre-transfer admissions counseling
- $2,000 renewable scholarships for eligible students**
**The Bridge Scholarship is for current Bridge participants only and is guaranteed for students with a minimum 3.0 cumulative college GPA and completed a minimum of 36 units at the time of UA admissions application. The scholarship is awarded per year and is available for two consecutive years (four semesters total).
TRANSFER STUDENT CENTER
The Transfer Student Center is designed to connect you to the academic programming, resources and community of students and faculty you'll need to thrive.
Everyone deserves an opportunity to earn their college degree. For some transfer students, the best path is online. Whether you want to complete your bachelor’s, earn a higher-level master’s degree or obtain a graduate certificate, University of Arizona Online has plenty of options.
At Arizona Online, you’ll learn from the same professors and earn the same degree as on-campus students – all on your schedule. Beyond that, you’ll find the flexibility to keep working toward your goals without putting your life on hold.
Contact our dedicated enrollment team at 520.621.0898 to get started toward your bright future.
DEGREE PROGRAMS WITH ARIZONA ONLINE
100+ DEGREE PROGRAMS, 100% ONLINE
Degrees earned through Arizona Online are the same degrees earned by on-campus students. But with Arizona Online, you can earn yours from anywhere – even the comfort of home.
Choose from 100+ degrees in growing fields such as law, sustainability, public health, cyber operations and more. Once enrolled, you’ll access classes and complete homework at your own pace. We give you the tools to create a learning experience that’s unique to your needs.Explore Online degree offerings
GOING ONLINE HAS BENEFITS
As a University of Arizona Online student, you’ll enjoy:
- Immersive learning experiences brought to life by technology that lets you interact with your peers and professors face-to-face.
- Access to campus resources, including the library, Think Tank and Campus Health Services, all of which offer services online.
- A dedicated support specialist who serves as your connection to the university services and resources that will help you excel in your program.
- A Second Start program for completing your degree if you’ve previously taken classes at the UA.
- Flexible per-credit-hour pricing that means you’ll pay the same tuition as in-state students even if you live outside Arizona.
At the University of Arizona, our distance learning centers provide transfer students the opportunity to take advantage of a UA education by offering targeted degree programs that are both affordable and accessible. As part of a seamless experience to transferring colleges, the UA distance learning centers partner with community colleges to offer bachelor’s degrees designed to meet your local area’s workforce needs – propelling you into the opportunity for a rewarding career right in your hometown.
- North Valley
- at Pima CC
- Sierra Vista
DEGREE PROGRAMS AT UA DISTANCE LOCATIONS
- NORTH VALLEY
- SIERRA VISTA
- AT PIMA CC
- Administration of Justice, BAS
- Cyber Operations, BAS
- Cybersecurity Certificate
- Early Childhood Education, BAS
- Elementary Education, BS
- Family Studies & Human Development, BS
- Government & Public Service, BA
- Human Services, BAS
- Informatics, BAS
- Intelligence Studies, BAS
- Organizational Leadership, BAS
- Psychology, BA
- Regional Commerce, BAS
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
Offered at all Locations
Transfer Tuition Scholarship
Offered at all Locations
UA Bridge Scholarship
Offered at all Locations
University South Foundation Scholarship
Locations offered: Douglas, Sierra Vista, UA Nogales, UA Chandler, UA @ Pima Community Colleges
Student Services Fee Scholarship
Locations offered: Douglas, Sierra Vista, Nogales, UA @ Pima Community Colleges
COMMUNITY COLLEGE CATS
The distance learning centers of the University of Arizona participate in a partnership transfer program that allows for a simple, straightforward transfer student experience from several Arizona community colleges to the University of Arizona. The Community College Cats program provides:
- Collaborative advising from Arizona Community Colleges and UA transfer staff for pre-admissions counseling
- Articulated Degree pathways from AZ Community Colleges to the University of Arizona
- Instant Qualification for UA Bridge Scholarship
- Information on academic programs, scholarships, and student success workshops
- Exclusive transfer events and activities at your local learning center